Book of Aliens’ action takes place during a global crisis. PapEarth is threatened by an alien invasion originating from below the planet’s surface. Your mission is to lead a supranational agency of scientists and military agents in a desperate but valiant fight to understand the alien agenda and thwart it.
December 5th 2019 - Book of Aliens Announced
The day has come! In the spirit of the annual update we decided to announce both Hellcard and Book of Aliens. Book of Demons was received well by Book of Demons fans. [Read more]
- Unique gameplay mechanics that make the game simple to play yet strategically challenging and difficult to master
- A game that respects your time and can be enjoyed in both short and long gameplay sessions
- High replayability thanks to randomized levels and card-based mechanics
- Beautiful paper pop-up book stylized graphics
Logo & Keyart
About Thing Trunk
- Thing Trunk is an small game development studio and a creative team behind Book of Demons, the upcoming deck-building hack and slash, where it's the player who decides the length of levels. Thing Trunk is also the team behind Return 2 Games - a series of original mid-core games inspired by the golden days of PC gaming.
- More information
- More information on Thing Trunk, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
- Filip Starzyński
- Co-Founder / Producer / Future Sax Virtuoso
- Konstanty Kalicki
- Co-Founder / Senior Programmer / Creative Person
- Maciej Biedrzycki
- Co-Founder / Chief Game Architect / Strategy Overseer
- Krzysztof Rutkowski
- Programmer and Linux enthusiast
- Adam Mirkowski
- Game designer and the creative soul of our team
- Mateusz Śliwakowski
- Programmer and console port fighter
- Małgorzata Jesionowska
- Producer. Content creator. Support. Feeds on functional bugs
- Magda Leszczyńska
- The first half of the art department...
- Krzysztof Hain
- ... and the second part of the art department